Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: what did Skid Row sound like before Bach?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    what did Skid Row sound like before Bach?

    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member junkyard's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what did Skid Row sound like before Bach?

    sounds like a cover band, lacks Bach's pipes.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what did Skid Row sound like before Bach?

    IMO Bach is the best metal singers of all time. Axl never had anything on him.
    crack is whack

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what did Skid Row sound like before Bach?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyhead View Post
    IMO Bach is the best metal singers of all time. Axl never had anything on him.
    I love Youth gone wild "Really love that song" but I have to disagree on the best part. I got to go with Halford.
    GO VOLS

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what did Skid Row sound like before Bach?

    I honestly never liked Halford, or Judas Priest for that matter. There was a few songs I could listen to but not many. Pain Killer was their best song imo atleast I think that is the name of it.
    crack is whack

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what did Skid Row sound like before Bach?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyhead View Post
    I honestly never liked Halford, or Judas Priest for that matter. There was a few songs I could listen to but not many. Pain Killer was their best song imo atleast I think that is the name of it.
    That whole tape was awesome. Painkiller I think was the name of the tape to.
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •